All companies registered in Singapore must keep proper books of accounts as stipulated by the Singapore Companies Act. Good bookkeeping not only facilitates day-to-day accounts maintenance, but provides insight for sound business decision-making as well as financial management.
In turn, this will help you fulfil the compliance requirements stipulated by ACRA and IRAS and avoid unnecessary penalties.
Leave your accounting matters to us and free up your time for the strategic areas of your business. We offer a comprehensive range of accounting and bookkeeping services that are cost-effective. They are as follows:
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Accounts Payable Ledger Maintenance
- Accounts Receivable Maintenance
- Bank Reconciliation
- Fixed Assets Ledger Maintenance
- Cash Flow / Budgeting
- Financial Statements & Reports Monthly, Quarterly, Year-End Review
- Books Cleanup
- Management Reporting
- Financial Analysis
When you engage our services, a dedicated account manager will do the following:
- work closely with you to see to your business’ accounting needs
- review and organize your financial documents (sales orders, purchase orders, expense notes, bank statements, etc) to maintain your accounts ledger in a timely manner.
- help you draft financial statements in accordance with the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS) for statutory submissions.
- help monitor statutory compliance issues and work with you to ensure that you understand all the accounts reports.
Quick Contact InterGest Singapore
Have questions or need more information? We will get back to you as soon as possible.